Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm back (hopefully)!

Hello, everyone!

I said that I would be back, and I am! I apologize for the lack of updates but schoolwork has been kicking my behind (and it still is!). I really don't know where to start, but I do want to thank some of you, including Tyler, for visiting the blog despite a 2 month hiatus. Thank you for the requests. I love them all :).

In my previous post, I mentioned that I will still be focusing on only the female cast of the franchise, and I still intend to do that. As for the guys, it was great while it lasted. If you would still like guides for the guys (Zac, Corbin, Lucas, etc), email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Like I said before, school has something else, and it made me realize that I do need help. I am now looking for staff members to help me out when I'm in class or am not available to update. All I require is some HTML knowledge and Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro skills. If you have one or all of these skills, feel free to email me, and include the form below:

Name:
Age:
Location (optional):
Example of work:
Are you responsible?:
How often can you update?:

I may need 1-2 co-staffers so if you have any spare time, and would like to help me out with this site, please let me know! Thank you again!

Kai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Most Comfortable Ugg Boots for You?

People usually need to prepare certain kinds of clothing for four different seasons. As a matter of fact, people do need certain clothing for each season since it is unlikely for them to wear thick leather coat on summer unless they want to get sweating all the time. On winter, people usually need more clothes and other warm up clothing in order to make their body warm including gloves and boots.

If you are looking for UGGS for this winter, there are some things to consider but they are very important. As you can see at uggfree.co.uk, there are wide selections of boots that will surely become your favorite soon. The Ugg Boots in this website are divided into some types such as
UGG Classic Tall,
UGG Classic Short,
UGG Cardy,
UGG NightFall,
UGG Metallic,
UGG Sundance,
UGG Bags,
Cheap Ugg boots,
UGG Ultra Tall / Short,
UGG Leopard,
UGG Classic Mini,
UGG Wholesale,
UGG Paisley,
UGG Slipper. You can browse into each category to find more types of boots. The boots displayed in this website offer stylish design and comfortable feeling. There are seven different colors of boots and they look so pretty, both for men and women.

Moreover, in this website, you can also get gift certificate that can be given to your beloved ones. This certificate can be a special gift as the person who receives it can choose their own design and color. Having boots from this Ugg Boots website guarantees you to have most comfortable boots ever, since the boots are made of high quality of materials and they are stitched perfectly.