Thursday, August 21, 2008

Changes are coming

Hey everyone!

Yes, I know that I haven't updated in a long time but I had my reasons, mainly because I had been struggling within the past few months with at-home issues. They have now since cleared and I'm back for good. However, coming back means that I will be making some changes to the site. First of all, I am trying to get hosted and moved to a permanent spot on the web. I only use Blogspot as a host because it is easier for me to monitor and update information. I will keep you posted as things begin to develop.

Second of all, one of the more major changes to the site will be content. After thinking it over, I will be focusing only on the female cast members of HSM. Over the last year, I've noticed that I haven't been getting too many questions or requests for Zac, Corbin, or Lucas. Most of the requests I've received are for Vanessa, Monique, and Ashley. Plus, their matches are much more easier to find and are easily available on multiple sites. Will I be renaming this site? Most likely, yes. Have I been creating new guides? Yes, like crazy. I still have SO much more to add but since I start classes on Monday (8/25), updates will be slower than usual (like that's possible :-p).

In addition, I will be creating a new Blogspot domain to hold over Vanessa, Monique, and Ashley's guides until I get hosted and setup by someone. I will also be looking for staff members since I won't be able to update as much as I would like to.

With that, expect new guides tomorrow. Okay, thank you all! It has been a crazy, fun ride and I can't wait to see what happens in the near future! Take care!

No comments: